Canada Premiere of "Unhappy Holiday" at South Georgian Bay Film Fest!

In celebration of Christmas in July, Katie Garibaldi's music video “Unhappy Holiday” is making its Canadian premiere at the South Georgian Bay Film Festival! 🎉🎄 For those nearby in the Ontario region, you’ll have two opportunities to see it on the big screen for the festival’s public View & Vote screenings: July 8th at Simcoe Street Theatre in Collingwood + July 11th at the Wasaga CountryLife Resort. The results of the public View & Vote events account for 35% of the judging process, and their panel of judges decides the remaining 65%. Visit the festival website for specific screening category times and more info. 📽🖥🍿🍫