- Award-Winning Local Musicians To Share The Stage In San Francisco
- One was once voted the Best of the Bay Singer Songwriter by the San Francisco Bay Guardian and the other is the 2012 Songsalive! "Songwriter of the Year." Curt Yagi and Katie Garibaldi, two San Francisco singer songwriters with loads of accolades, will be performing with their full bands at Brick & Mortar Music Hall as co-headliners for "An Evening of Award-Winning San Francisco Singer Songwriters - Plugged In." Also performing are local artists Salet and Lauren Sturm. The one-time event will take place on May 8, 2013 at 7pm at Brick & Morter Music Hall located at 1710 Mission St in San Francisco.
- Pro Member Spotlight: Katie Garibaldi
- What do you enjoy best - songwriting or performing and why?
I enjoy both songwriting and performing, and I can't really compare the two because they are different experiences for me. Songwriting is a very personal, emotional, and cathartic experience for me. Performing is a fun and adrenaline-high experience that's all about connecting with other people and sharing my music with them. I love both for different reasons. [Read More...]
- Katie Garibaldi: girls rock!
- Keep your eyes open, Los Angeles! Katie Garibaldi is coming! Katie Garibaldi is an indie singer/songwriter and guitarist from the San Francisco Bay Area and the winner of the 2011 DIY Music Festival in Los Angeles.
While Garibaldi is an indie artist she is certainly not inexperienced. She has toured and performed live for years and has several albums already under her belt...
- Indie Star Katie Garibaldi
- Katie Garibaldi is a touring indie singer/songwriter and guitarist from the San Francisco Bay Area. She recently released her sixth full-length album, Next Ride Out, produced by Michael Molenda, noted producer, engineer, and editor-in-chief of Guitar Player Magazine, the most authoritative guitar magazine in the world, which has catapulted the 26-year-old artist's career into top speed. [Read More...]
- Katie Garibaldi
- Katie Garibaldi is a singer/songwriter from San Francisco, California. She released her sixth full-length album, Next Ride Out in 2009 and has spent the time since touring and expanding her fan base. She has received rave reviews for her latest album and in 2009, Katie was named a Music Connection Magazine Top 100 Live Unsigned Artist of the Year. [Read More...]
- Touring Singer Performs in her Hometown of Millbrae
- Local singer and songwriter Katie Garibaldi performed on Saturday afternoon in Millbrae, where her career first began.
At the annual St. Dunstan Fall Festival, Garibaldi played in front of a hometown crowd. She played for nearly an hour, including songs from a number of her albums, including her most recent, "Next Ride Out." [Read More...]
- New Music Spotlight - Katie Garibaldi
- One of the amazing parts to Katie Garibaldi is her approach to making music; simply with beautiful crafted chords and intelligent lyrics. This is what fans will get from Garibaldi's sixth album titled Next Ride Out. [Read More...]