- Wine+Music This Saturday Plus Brick and Mortar May 8th!
Here's a friendly reminder of my shows coming up in this beautiful month of May! If you'll be in the North Bay this weekend, I'm playing a solo gig in San Rafael on Saturday at the Mountain View Winery Tasting Room. Stop on by for a nice glass of wine and unwind with some music in this gorgeous weather!
Then I'll be playing a full band show next week, May 8th, at the lovely Brick and Mortar in San Francisco! I'm really looking forward to playing my first show at Brick and Mortar! It's a FANTASTIC club in the city and this show should be all great things. Please remember to get your tickets in advance online because they're only a mere 5 bucks! I hope to see your face, and hey, in advance, thanks for supporting my music AND local live music! You're the best.
Get all the details for these shows and more in my May Newsletter, out now!
If you're not already on my mailing list, just click to http://katiegaribaldi.fanbridge.com and sign up to receive my monthly newsletters in your inbox to keep up with shows and news, so you won't miss a thing!
See you out and about in May!
- Award-Winning Local Musicians To Share The Stage In San Francisco
- One was once voted the Best of the Bay Singer Songwriter by the San Francisco Bay Guardian and the other is the 2012 Songsalive! "Songwriter of the Year." Curt Yagi and Katie Garibaldi, two San Francisco singer songwriters with loads of accolades, will be performing with their full bands at Brick & Mortar Music Hall as co-headliners for "An Evening of Award-Winning San Francisco Singer Songwriters - Plugged In." Also performing are local artists Salet and Lauren Sturm. The one-time event will take place on May 8, 2013 at 7pm at Brick & Morter Music Hall located at 1710 Mission St in San Francisco.
- A Brewery, Cafe, and Live Music! April 2013 News
Hello lovely people!
This month, in between pre-production for my new album, I'll be performing at a brewery in the North Bay and then a cafe in the city. Check out the deets in my April Newsletter and come on by for a beer, coffee, (or whatever your beverage of choice may be) and some free live music!
Also this month I'll be attending the ASCAP "I Create Music" Expo in Los Angeles April 18-20th. I'll be Tweeting live from the event so follow me for the happs!
---> SAVE THE DATE! My next full band show is MAY 8th at Brick & Mortar in San Francisco! Purchase tickets in advance for cheap HERE and mark your calendars!
Get all the info for this month's news (and more) in my April Newsletter. If you're not already on my mailing list, just click to http://katiegaribaldi.fanbridge.com and add your name and email. You'll receive my monthly newsletters in your inbox to keep up with my shows and news, so you won't miss a thing!
See you out and about in April!
- Tonight in SF! Katie Garibaldi Plays Brainwash Cafe!
I am charmed and thrilled to be playing again at the Karneycopia Acoustic Music Showcase TONIGHT at the Brainwash Cafe in San Francisco!
Wednesday 03.13.13 (that's tonight!)
Karneycopia Acoustic Showcase at Brainwash Cafe
1122 Folsom Street, San Francisco
7:30 pm Karney kicks it off
For more info on the showcase, click here!
See you tonight in San Francisco!
- Katie Garibaldi's Music Featured on Women of Substance Radio 2012 Indie Countdown
- Tune in to Women of Substance Radio, a loyal supporter of Katie Garibaldi's music, to listen to the Top 50 Indie Songs of 2012 as voted by the station's listeners. This 4-hour show is packed full of Indie Hits that have a great chance of becoming mainstream hits. Katie's songs "Falling For You," "Say The Word," and "A Love Without Chains" (#2 on the countdown to top 2012 songs!) is featured on the show.
Tune in every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from noon-4 PM PT (3-7 PM ET) from now until February 27. Feel free to vote for your favorites, give a shout-out on the station's page to support Katie's songs, and have fun discovering some fresh indie music!
Go to www.WomenofSubstanceRadio.com to listen!